Please Suggest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Suggest

Hi All...I am going for H4 visa stamping on Dec 10th.
    My husband is in US. Do I need to carry my husband's passport size photos also? Please reply asap.
    TIA,
    Kamla

Not required

Hi Kamala,
    You need not carry your spouse passport photos to the interview.
    But, you need to carry your marriage photoes and marriage certificate. Those are must to proove your marriage.

As per the guidance sheet provided by consulate the following are the documents to carry.

Spouse / Dependent Children
    1. Passport, visa fee receipt issued by HDFC bank and interview appointment letter.
    2. Original signed visa application forms DS-156 with a recent photograph affixed on form DS-156. Photograph must be as per the specifications given.
    3. Original visa application form DS-157 only if you are 15-55 years of age.
    4 Foreign Nationals requires to carry a Demand draft for the applicable issuance fee. To check
    issuance fee, log on to www.travel.state.gov/visa/reciprocity/index
    Note: Mention your Name and Passport number on the reverse side of the demand draft.
    5. The original Notice of Action Form I-797 of the Principal Applicant.
    6. If Form I-797 is a blanket petition, copy of Form I-797 and original Form I-129 as well as an original letter from employer that describes your proposed duties.
    7. Photocopy of the Principal Applicant’s valid visa (if applying separately).
    8. Original Marriage Certificate (for spouse) along with your entire wedding photo album.
    9. Original Birth Certificate for child.

Goodluck.
    - SKG

Comment

thank u

Hi SKG...thanks for the info.
      I am not clear about point no.4.
      4 Foreign Nationals requires to carry a Demand draft for the applicable issuance fee. To check
      issuance fee, log on to www.travel.state.gov/visa/reciprocity/index

Is this different from the HDFC fee reciept?

Comment

dont worry about 4 you have paid all the fee now.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X