X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justchill
    replied
    H1 B Transfer doubt

I work for company A and I am transferring my H1 to company B. But the company B says that there is no longer a "premium processing" and everything is a regular method of visa processing. I tried to search the USCIS site for this but I haven't heard anything of this sort. I just wanted to know if company B is giving me false information to save few bucks !!

Help is appreciated. Any more links/resources for H1 transfer status is also appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• pramodpillai
    replied
    H1 B appointment

to join for the job on NOV1st, no dates available in chennai
    since she is in India, previously refused for J2 visa, she has to go chennai
    any body can give any suggestions to get early date
    do you think we can approach for emergency appointment in her case

Leave a comment:

• kurind
    replied
    Eventhough u are a Bcom graduate u r having the PG diploma and take all the documents ie marksheet etc while going for interview,and answer the interviewer with confidence stating that ur very much qualified for a software programming,and when they ask u about ur pojects tell a brief descriptio about ur project and ur role and responsibility. As ur having a real time experience i think u won't face any trouble.
    all the best and Pra well before u go

Leave a comment:

• swetha9reddy
    replied
    H1B for a B.Com Graduate????

Hi,
    I am Swetha. I am a B.com graduate and have done a Post Graduation diploma in
    computers from Osmania University I had nearly 4yrs. of real time experience in software field. I have a H1B interview with in a few days. Will my education be a problem for getting the visa? is it compulsory that we need Masters education for H1?
    if any one got visa with BSC , pls reply back. Does BSC come under technical back ground? & do I need to take previous months pay slips to consulate

my mail id: [email protected]
    looking fwd for u r valuable reply.

Leave a comment:

• immihelp
    started a topic H1, H4, L1, L2 Visa Tracker

H1, H4, L1, L2 Visa Tracker

We have launched immigration and visa tracker at www.immihelp.com/tracker

You can track your initial H1, H4, L1, L2 applications at USCIS or visa stamping at consulate at www.immihelp.com/tracker

Everyone is encouraged to make use of it.
Working...
X