• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pradeep_kollu
    replied
    Status of H1-B visa (drop box)

Hi all,

I am Pradeep kumar. I sumbitted my papers throgh drop box on last month
    14th december 2006. still i did n't get any reply from chennai consulate.

I need to know the status of my visa. please help me.

Thanks
    Pradeep

Leave a comment:

• Raghunath1938
    replied
    Help me pls

Hi Friends in India
    This is Raghunath here trying to apply for H1B this year
    I dont even no the A B C's of H1B.. Can any one from Hyd suggest me proper Consultancy so that I approachfor H1B processing ..
    U friends can call me on 09885026160
    bye
    Pls help me naaa

Leave a comment:

• sangeeta
    replied
    Regarding LCA

LCA was filed from MD.
    now moved to CA for new project.
    do i need to carry new LCA for state CA while i will go for H1B stamping.

please reply asap.

thank you !
    Last edited by sangeeta; 01-22-2007, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• manesh
    replied
    can amiete stuident apply for h1

i have done my bachelors in iete. which is a professional organisation,and thie is recognaised by indian giv, but what makes me worry is i want to apply for h1 this year,could any one help me with this, am i eligible to apply for h1,is there any previous issues with iete stuidents. if anyone has any piece of info about this pls help me.

thank you

Leave a comment:

• ajaychowdary1
    replied
    Passport Delay

HI All,

I have attended interview on 21st DEC at chennai and VO said your H1 visa has been approved and she took my passport and HDFC bank receipt , But I have not received my passport yet , Should i worry ? and what are the possibilities of delay

Your help highly appreciative
    Thanks in advance

~Ajay

Leave a comment:

• laxmir_1111
    replied
    L1B to H1B - quite complicated situation. - greatest dailama in life

Hi All,
    I have a complicated situation!!

when I was working in India, I work for XYZ company and applied for L1B after that I applied for H1B from a consultant from USA . The company which is appling H1B for me asked me to show 3+ exp where I have 2 years exp. I have gap after my engg degree for a year so I made that as exp. After I applied for H1B, my company asked me to attend L1b which they applied before the other company filed H1B. I attended and got my L1B. now I am in USA and my H1B got approved after a couple of months I am in USA. Now I have greatest dailama in my life.

1) If my H1B is rejected , what happens to my L1B?
    2) Since my L1B is 2 years exp and H1B is 3+ years exp, will this pose any problem. ( My consultant asked me to say that i was traineee for ayear in xyz company)
    3) What happens if they find that I have made up some exp? what are the worst possible scenarios?

Please, Please, Please, let me know. Your help is highly appriciated.

Thanks,
    Laxmi.

Leave a comment:

• makkena
    replied
    New Delhi H1B appointment on 31-Jan-07

Dear friends,

This is my first post here. I had an appointment initially @ Chennai Consulate on 12/22/06 but my H1B papers were missed in the mail, so I had to re-schedule the appointmnet. During the process of rescheduling I had selected New Delhi with out my knowledge. Now, I have got my papers now. I was just wondering whether to cancel my appointment @New Delhi or go there. Which consulate is better? New Delhi/Chennai? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
    Makkena

Leave a comment:

• athadu111
    replied
    H4 Issues,pls help.

Hi,

I had come to US in 2004 On L1.I changed my status from L1 to H1 in OCT2006.And I Have only H1 approval notice,I don't have H1 visa stamping on my passport. My wife also changed her statusfrom L2 to H4.Now my wife is going to India and she needs to go for H4 stamping.I need clarification for below metioned points.

1.Actually my passport is expiring in March 20007.I am applying for renual of
    passport in Jan2007.If I get Renual passport,does it impact on my wife's H4
    staming?

2.Do I need W2 forms from my L1 company or W2 forms from my H1 company is enough for getting H4 stamp?

3.Actually my H1 LCA is lower than the L1's LCA,Will this cause any troble?

4.If suppose my wife goes for H4 stamping on company'A' and she gets a query,mean time I change to company 'B',What is impact of this on my wife's H4.

Leave a comment:

• shekhardotnet
    replied
    see the checklist.

Originally posted by reddyvenu_k
    hi all,

can anybody help me how to prepare for h1b interview and what are all the documents to be taken
    See the check list below......!

S.No. Item Description Checkbox
    A Documents to be submitted at the Consulate General / Embassy
    2 DS 157 (Filled the full name in native alphabet at s.no.3)
    3 Downloaded / emailed print Letter of the confirmation of Appointment for visa interview
    4 HDFC Receipt (Yellow) to be submitted to embassy towards the visa application fee
    B Documents belong to the Applicant
    5 Original Passport
    6 Resume & Personal Profile
    7 Pass Certificates of the Educational Qualifications from SSC onwards
    8 Marriage Certificate (or Wedding Card and Marriage Photo or any other proof)
    9 PAN Card
    10 IT Returns for the last two years
    11 Bank Statement of salary account for the last six months
    12 Appointment and Relieving Letters from the Previous Employers if any
    13 Current Organization Appointment Letter
    14 Service Confirmation Letter
    15 Employee Identity Card
    16 Visiting Cards
    17 Three Extra Photos of Visa and Passport sizes with white Background
    C Project Related documents
    18 Project Related Documents like PO, Invoice, PMP if any other important
    19 Coreespondence with the customer who invites
    20 Training / Meeting Schedules if any
    D Documents to be collected from Accounts
    21 Pay slips on full page for the last three months
    22 Salary Certificate with break up
    24 Required Amount in advance for the stay at chennai
    25 Copy of Letter of Incorporation
    26 Balance Sheet print out of the company
    27 Company Bank statement for the last six months
    28 STPI Copy
    29 Imports and Exports copy
    30 Company Information Booklet
    DS 156 with the photo (50mmx50mm white Background) at the provided space and
    Signature at s.no.41. One Paper printed on both the sides
    The following documents to be carried in Original and photocopy of one set each
    DOCUMENT CHECKLIST FOR ATTENDING VISA INTERVIEW
    DD infavour of "American Consulate General, Chennai" payable at chennai for the sum
    of Rupees two thousand four hundred only
    page 1 of 2
    E Documents to be collected from the Head of the Organization
    31 Invitation Letter from the OSI Systems Inc
    32 Letter stating that deputing to USA
    33 Letter stating that funding for the trip by the OSI Systems Pvt Ltd, India
    34 Letter stating the intended date of Departure and Arrival
    F Travel / Boarding / Lodging Arrangements from Admin
    35 Travel Reservation Tickets for the trip to & fro for attending the visa interview
    36 Hotel bookings for the stay at the place where the visa interview will be held
    37 Itenary if the travel arrangements are made
    38 Details of Guest House / Hotel Booking at USA if the arrangements are made
    page 2 of 2

same way just help me regarding questionaire which asked by the consulte in the h1 interview(Chennai)

Thanks ......in advance
    Shekhar.

Leave a comment:

• omar
    replied
    Information regarding H4

I am getting married in december 2006 in INDIA,if i want to take a affidavit of support (form I-134) how can i mention my woodbe's relation in the I-134 form(Shall i put spouse ,if i take spouse's affidavit will it effect when she goes for H4 VISA )I will be waiting for your reply.Please let me know.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• swatha
    replied
    requirement

hi ,

i am swatha.i am H4 visa holder,want to apply H1b. i have these documents: master's degree markslist,provisinal certificate and OD(original degree issued by university) and batchelor degree provisinal certificate and OD(original degree issued by university) but i don't have markslist of batchelor degree. i didn't bring to usa. Is batchelor degree markslist need to apply for H1B?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• jyo
    replied
    Not able to retrieve H1 application from VFS site

_Can anybody please reply to me. I really appreciate your help.___________________________________________

Originally posted by jyo
    HI,

5 months back I filled my H1 interview applications in vfs site. Now i changed my job and state of residence. So i thought of modifying the saved forms and also want to prepone the interview. But now i was not able to retrieve my saved application. I din't quite remember whether MOTHER'S NAME field was there while i was filling it. But now it is manadtory to retrive the application. May be because of Mother's name filed it is not recoginising it. Anybody encounter the same situation.

CAn you please suggest me the way to retrieve them. I realy appreciate your help.

If i go to VFS offic ewill they be able to retrieve my application.

Leave a comment:

• jyo
    replied
    Not able to retrieve my H1 Application in VFS--please help

HI,

5 months back I filled my H1 interview applications in vfs site. Now i changed my job and state of residence. So i thought of modifying the saved forms and also want to prepone the interview. But now i was not able to retrieve my saved application. I din't quite remember whether MOTHER'S NAME field was there while i was filling it. But now it is manadtory to retrive the application. May be because of Mother's name filed it is not recoginising it. Anybody encounter the same situation.

CAn you please suggest me the way to retrieve them. I realy appreciate your help.

If i go to VFS offic ewill they be able to retrieve my application.

Leave a comment:

• reddyvenu_k
    replied
    how to get through without client letter and project description

Originally posted by immihelp
    We have launched immigration and visa tracker at www.immihelp.com/tracker

You can track your initial H1, H4, L1, L2 applications at USCIS or visa stamping at consulate at www.immihelp.com/tracker

Everyone is encouraged to make use of it.

hi to all,

i am not having project description and client letter
    i got my interview in 2 days
    so, to convience the vo if he ask for those two
    plz can anybody help me in this case

thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• reddyvenu_k
    replied
    Need some Help in preparing h1b interview

Originally posted by immihelp
    We have launched immigration and visa tracker at www.immihelp.com/tracker

You can track your initial H1, H4, L1, L2 applications at USCIS or visa stamping at consulate at www.immihelp.com/tracker

Everyone is encouraged to make use of it.
    hi all,

can anybody help me how to prepare for h1b interview and what are all the documents to be taken

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X