Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT!!! L1 - H1B with COS oct 2007, H1 xfr in oct 29, initial H1B cancel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT!!! L1 - H1B with COS oct 2007, H1 xfr in oct 29, initial H1B cancel!

Urgent Please help!

Applied for H1B 2007 under cap with COS (from Company-B) when on L1 (from company A). Got H1B approval notice. I did not like company B and hence did not join them and continued on L1 until oct 30 with company A. In the mean time during october, applied for H1B transfer to company C and the case was filed with USCIS before oct 30 and check encashed, receipt# not available and case pending per attorney. Started working for Company C from Nov 1 onwards. Company B, now come back saying that they will cancel my first H1B.
    Q1) If they cancel my H1B, is there any problem I will end up with?
    Q2) What will happen if the current H1B transfer not approved? But have all days payslips from both company A and company C.

Form Oct 1, 2007 you are no more L1 status and you are only H1 status.
    To transfer your H1 from Comp B to C you need paystub form comp B.

Since you applied your H1 b transfer before comp B cancelled it, you are O.K. But your H1 status change may not be gets approved.

You may get your H1 approved without an I 94, in this case you need visa stamping before start working with comp C.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by h1b1rv
    Urgent Please help!

Applied for H1B 2007 under cap with COS (from Company-B) when on L1 (from company A). Got H1B approval notice. I did not like company B and hence did not join them and continued on L1 until oct 30 with company A. In the mean time during october, applied for H1B transfer to company C and the case was filed with USCIS before oct 30 and check encashed, receipt# not available and case pending per attorney. Started working for Company C from Nov 1 onwards. Company B, now come back saying that they will cancel my first H1B.
    Q1) If they cancel my H1B, is there any problem I will end up with?
    Q2) What will happen if the current H1B transfer not approved? But have all days payslips from both company A and company C.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X