Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on H1 stamping

Hi,

I had a question on the LCA filing for H1-B visa. This question is on behalf of my frined , his company has filed his LCA on the address of its branch office and the I-797 form has a different address that of the main office(where he is currently working) then in that case when he is filling the DS-156 should he put in the office on the I-797 form which happens to also be the office in which he's working.Also another question is that will he have any problems while H1 stamping because I've heard that both the forms should have the address of your work place. Has anyone encountered a similar problem?Any suggestions from you will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

If both the address are with in single state , there will be no problem.

Originally posted by ritika14
    Hi,

I had a question on the LCA filing for H1-B visa. This question is on behalf of my frined , his company has filed his LCA on the address of its branch office and the I-797 form has a different address that of the main office(where he is currently working) then in that case when he is filling the DS-156 should he put in the office on the I-797 form which happens to also be the office in which he's working.Also another question is that will he have any problems while H1 stamping because I've heard that both the forms should have the address of your work place. Has anyone encountered a similar problem?Any suggestions from you will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X