Please help 221g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help 221g

I attended first interview on 14th september 2007 in Delhi and VO gave me 221g and told me to appear for another interview without taking appointment.

Now again with all the documents mentioned in 221g , I went for interview on 20th december , but this time VO kept all my original documents and return my passport . ( without interview and even he didn't look or checked my documents.) . VO asked me that they will inform me about further status.

1) Please let me know when should i expect the reply from them.
    2) How can I check the status on my case. ?

Thanks
    Manish

Manish
    IT will taketime..Ihad been throughthis..ittookme2 years..ntscaringu..itsfact

Comment

221g case Delhi

Hi,
      I am in the same case.I have attened Delhi consulate on 6th Sep 2007,VO issued a 221g Green asked for additional docs to be submitted.I have done the same on Oct 1st 2007 ,She took my docs and she intimated me she will call me once the review is finished,Before 4 weeks i called the embassy he informed me that my case review is completed and i can expect a call in 2 weeks, But i havent received any call from them.

If they have asked for Client letter then it will take some time ,they will call the client for confirmation.Generally such type of cases will take 6 - 8 working weeks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X