Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls Help!...221(g) At Mumbai .....Have Advance Parole

Hi,
    Please help. I was here to get married and now i am left toally clueless.
    This is my second H1B renewal in Mumbai. Last year everything was smooth. But this time i got 221(g) yellow sheet. (My employer is still the same).
    Questions:
    1)How long does it take approximately to get the Admin Processing done? (Visa officer told me it should be less than a week)
    2)I also have Advance Parole. Can i use Advance Parole and go back to the US or do i have to wait until i hear something from the consulate?

I hope things will be positive pretty soon.

Any help will be great!

Regards,
    B_Ultimatum

Re :HiPls Help!...221(g) At Mumbai .....Have Advance Parole

Hi Frd,

I also got same yelow form. can i have ur mail id. I will send my yellow form.based on that we can identify whether we are in same problem or not.

plz give me ur mail id..i will send my scanned yellow form or mail me ur yellow form

Thanks
    Raj
    [email protected]

Comment

Advance Parole

Please help. I was here to get married and now i am left toally clueless.
      This is my second H1B renewal in Mumbai. Last year everything was smooth. But this time i got 221(g) yellow sheet. (My employer is still the same).
      Questions:
      1)How long does it take approximately to get the Admin Processing done? (Visa officer told me it should be less than a week)
      2)I also have Advance Parole. Can i use Advance Parole and go back to the US or do i have to wait until i hear something from the consulate?

---- When you had an Advance Parole what was the need for going for an H1 Visa interview. Youcould have travelled on the AP itself

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X