Need info regarding 221g follow up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info regarding 221g follow up

I had my interview last week and was issued a 221g despite having almost all the documentation. The vice-consul sais that he needed more time to read my project description. Also, he ticked 1 document to be produced from my
    petitioner/employer in the US. Once I came out of the consulate I noticed that he had not ticked any options as to how
    I should get back...that is ..through personal interview or just submit documents through courier. Later, I mailed the consulate and they replied I will be contacted either through email or courier. I want to know what would be the time frame ..if any of you had such an experience?

221g

I had my interview last week and was issued a 221g despite having almost all the documentation. The vice-consul sais that he needed more time to read my project description. Also, he ticked 1 document to be produced from my
    petitioner/employer in the US. Once I came out of the consulate I noticed that he had not ticked any options as to how
    I should get back...that is ..through personal interview or just submit documents through courier. Later, I mailed the consulate and they replied I will be contacted either through email or courier. I want to know what would be the time frame ..if any of you had such an experience?

---- The ideal time has been 6-8 weeks depending on where you had the Visa interview. If you do get a positive reply before that you are very fortunate. Browse through the forum and you will notice how people are waiting and what they are doing

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X