Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b transfrer without visa?

Guys,
    I had applied for H1b in 2006 through a consultant and got my petition approved. But my stamping didnt happen due to missing documents. Its been more than 1 year now, but recently one guy says since i have a valid petition with me from 2006 to 2009, i will not be able to apply for a fresh H1. The only way out is transfer this H1 to some other employer in the US which has the regular cycle of H1b petition approval. Except that i am already counted for this period. Please confirm if all these are true.
    Also how much long does this process takes place, it thats the case. and also the cost of it.

Thanks
    [email protected]

True if you are already in USA with I 94 card.

Not true, if you are staying out side USA and never entered USA.

Originally posted by sreedhar_blr
    Guys,
    I had applied for H1b in 2006 through a consultant and got my petition approved. But my stamping didnt happen due to missing documents. Its been more than 1 year now, but recently one guy says since i have a valid petition with me from 2006 to 2009, i will not be able to apply for a fresh H1. The only way out is transfer this H1 to some other employer in the US which has the regular cycle of H1b petition approval. Except that i am already counted for this period. Please confirm if all these are true.
    Also how much long does this process takes place, it thats the case. and also the cost of it.

Thanks
    [email protected]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X