Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query Regarding H4 visa

Hi All,
    I am working in US on H1 visa for one company. Now I want to get my wife's H4 visa. I have one doubt regarding LCA. When I got my visa the address in my LCA was of my primary company which holds my visa. But now I am working on a client site which is another company. So is it necessary to update my LCA according to the current client as per the rules of USCIS?
    If anyone has any idea regarding this then please let me know. All suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Chirag R.

Only the sponser of your H1 gets LCA that LCA is only valid, where ever you end clent is.

Originally posted by chiragr
    Hi All,
    I am working in US on H1 visa for one company. Now I want to get my wife's H4 visa. I have one doubt regarding LCA. When I got my visa the address in my LCA was of my primary company which holds my visa. But now I am working on a client site which is another company. So is it necessary to update my LCA according to the current client as per the rules of USCIS?
    If anyone has any idea regarding this then please let me know. All suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Chirag R.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X