Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 visa need help to prepare documents under the 221 (g)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa need help to prepare documents under the 221 (g)

The chennai consulate has asked the following documents to produce to get the H4 visa to my wife.
    Does any body produced the documents, so please help to provide them also.. i saw lot of posting on this but does any body got the visa after providing the docs? if so please share your experience, it will really help ful for me and others who are looking for the info.
    Thanks a lot in advance ..

here are the querries:

1) Original job offer letter from the petitioner.

2) A list of all candidates petitioned by the petitioning entity in the Chennai Consulate, the exact times in which they joined and worked (including the date of departure if no longer with the entity) and their current whereabouts.

3) A detailed description of the petitioner’s needs for this position and how the beneficiary worker intended to address them. Provide specific examples of how the person’s skills match the petitioner’s needs.

4) Interior and exterior photos of the principal worker at work.

5) Interior and exterior photos of the principal worker at home

6) Photographs (15) of the inside and out side of the principal's work premises

7) Interior and exterior photos (15) of the petitioner’s work premises and of the work premises where the H/L worker is/will be deployed.

8) A list of all clients and complete description of all active projects at petitioning employer’s place of work and the beneficiary worker’s role ,if any, in them. In each instance,
    Indicate who the primary contractor. Do not send a batch of contracts in lieu of this documentary requirement.

9) A list of all projects and their time lines, in which the beneficiary worker has been deployed, with a detailed explanation of work conducted and the client in question.
    Include all periods of inactivity or between projects. Also include client references for each and every project on the list.

10) Provide a detailed and specific account of how the H/L worker will be employed during the next 12 months .Be sure specify location, client and client contract information nature of the project and duration of the project.

11) Provide a detailed and specific account of each employer that the H/L worker has had while in US with the exact times of employment.

12) Contact information from the client and main contractor (if applicable) for each of the petitioning company’s active project.

13) Not check marked on the consulate list.

Not applicable.

14) Principal's certified or notarized state and federal tax returns for the last three (3) years including 2003.

15) Original W2 forms and Pay stubs for every year that the beneficiary worker has worked in the US

16) W-2 forms for all the people employed by the petitioner.

17) Explain the H/L worker’s 2003 earnings. If less than mandated by the LCA, please explain and also 2002.

18) Not check marked on the consulate list.
    Not applicable.
    19) Identify the petitioning entity’s personnel needs for the next twelve (12) months.

20) An explanation from the petitioner /employer that may explain why the principal’s salaries where well under the required minimum set by law.

21) Not check marked on the consulate list.
    Not applicable.

H4 stamping

Hi,
    Can you tell me in detail what are the documents you have submitted?
    Did you submit all the documents mentioned by the Chennai consulate?

Comment

Re: H4 stamping

Nope , I am still working on it, if any body submitted please share with me.
      Thanks

Comment

H4 stamping

Hi,
        My question was what are the documents you have submitted when
        You first went to Chennai consulate i.e. before you got this query?

Comment

h4 visa

Please submit all the documents they have requested. They had asked me also to submit the documents,and fortunately I got the visa. Is this the first time visa stamping for your wife or for the extension. In my case it was for an extension. I had missed my H4 paper, so they requested the same documents. please submit all the documents whatever they have asked for,and hope for the best.

Comment

Re: h4 visa

Yes Venkat,
            I subimmeted all the documents which are mentioned on web site, i guess the problem is with w2 forms my 2002,2003 earnings were very less, though i was in india for 3, 31/2 months of 2002,2003.
            i wrote a covering letter first time saying the same,but they didn't look in to it.

So they asked us to produce the above docs.

now i need help on how to justify the bench period? like in 2002, 2003 i was not paid for 3 months each..

now i have to convince the consulate people, why i was not paid, if i say medication, then probably they may ask me to produce the medical records which i don't have, so please suggest me if you have exp.. with it.
            thanks

Comment

Re: h4 visa

thank you very much for your suggestions.
              this is the first time my wife appearing for the visa.
              could you please help me with one quetions, where i am struck i...

My w2 of 2002, 2003 were less than LCA , though i was in india for 3, 31/2 months respectively.. still i have to cover 3 months each why i was not paid.

i don't know how to write answer for this query, if you have your answer please share with me,i think this is the main quetions they are going to look(b'se they put * for this query).

please give me your contact number or call me on 510-673-7399(cell), it is a great help for me.
              thanks a lot
              -Gajula

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X