• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dependencies H1/B1 type visas

Hi seniors,

I have a question :
    1. I have a valid B1 visa for 10 years , Multiple entries
    2. I have a H1 for 3 years, after i got the H1, B1 was never cancelled.

Can we hold one long term and short term visa, ie in case i wan o come back to US on B1 visa after my H1 validy, do i need to apply for a fresh B1 or can use the same B1 visa, does it need any kind of validaation to re-use it to enter the US?
    Also Note, the H1 and B1 visas i have , which are stamped in my passport are from the same company. I have never changed my company past 10 years

H1 and B1

I have a question :
    1. I have a valid B1 visa for 10 years , Multiple entries
    2. I have a H1 for 3 years, after i got the H1, B1 was never cancelled.

Can we hold one long term and short term visa, ie in case i wan o come back to US on B1 visa after my H1 validy, do i need to apply for a fresh B1 or can use the same B1 visa, does it need any kind of validaation to re-use it to enter the US?

---- If the B1 Visa is valid and unexpired at the time of entry to the US you can enter US. As you know the period of stay will be decided by the Immigration officer at the POE
    Also Note, the H1 and B1 visas i have , which are stamped in my passport are from the same company. I have never changed my company past 10 years

---- So What?

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks for the reply, that means B1 stays valid even if we change the company from which it has got stamped ?? Though i have a H1 , my B1 would stay valid Hope i have got it right?? Thanks again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X