Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFS Centre in Hyd & Reg Stars and Stripes Lounge

VFS Centre in Hyd & Reg Stars and Stripes Lounge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

Please clarify whether the VFS Centre in Hyderabad in located in 'Chiran fort Club lane' in Begumpet.

I want to purchase coupons for Stars and Stripes Lounge in Chennai in Hyd VFS center for my visa appointment on Jan 17th.

Pls share all your experiences with Stars and Stripes Lounge in Chennai and give me your valuable suggestions.

Thanks for your time.

Warm Regards,
    Sundeep

1. You can find VFS hyderabad address at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/u...ers-india.html

2. Stars & Stripes Lounge:
    https://www.immihelp.com/us-immigrat...ounge-vfs.html
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Pls respond

Thanks for the informative reply.

Please let me whether i need to go to VFS Lounge only before 30 mins or
      can i go before 2 to 3 hours also as my interview time is 11:15 and i will reach chennai at 7 AM. Please give reply.

And also can i take VFS ticket in hyd or can i buy it in chennai. Any chances of limited VFS tickets only per day and will not be available on that particular day.

Please respond.

Thanks for your time.

Sundeep

Comment

Originally posted by mrcoolbuddy
        VFS Centre in Hyd & Reg Stars and Stripes Lounge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

Please clarify whether the VFS Centre in Hyderabad in located in 'Chiran fort Club lane' in Begumpet.

I want to purchase coupons for Stars and Stripes Lounge in Chennai in Hyd VFS center for my visa appointment on Jan 17th.

Pls share all your experiences with Stars and Stripes Lounge in Chennai and give me your valuable suggestions.

Thanks for your time.

Warm Regards,
        Sundeep
        Sundeep,
        Can you please share your experience at this Stars and Stripes Lounge in Chennai?
        Thanks
        Ram

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X