X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody can help me - Please give Your views

Hello Friends,
    Please give me advise what to do?
    I am graduate in B.Com 1993 batch - my age is 37- Earlier I was worked in Government job, Due to frequent leaves I have lost my job. My job -they terminated me from services. I am having experience in the Bank 10 years- but I am not having any experience certificate from my bank, I am only having joining
    certificate and termination letter.

In my case am i eligible to get any job In USA.
    My bank will not give any experience certificate - what to do?

please give your advise what to do?

gurunath
    Last edited by goldman; 01-14-2008, 01:50 PM.

Only way to increase your job opportunity @ US is to get some more education and training. Join MCA correspondence, same time go to private institute and learn some financial applications ( Oracle Financials/SAP Financial Modules, HR Payroll) and programming skills Oracle PL/SQL, creating forms and reports, .net to begin - it will increase your chances of getting good job in your home country and abroad. To learn above skill yu no need to be a software engineer. Any one have common sense and aptitude to learn, they can make it. Put 10hrs efforts, with in 90 days you will be a medium level programmer.

Even you can try in Gulf country to startwith . But upgrading yourself is very very important.

If you do not upgrade your self, your next 23 years of life will go wast and you left behind.

At the age of 37 you can even start a new career. From 1996 - 2000, 80% of the computer professional came to US did not have computer Sci or Software education all they have is engineering degree, BSc/B.Com, BA in non computer field, but they all had some training and experience in programming

Originally posted by goldman
    Hello Friends,
    Please give me advise what to do?
    I am graduate in B.Com 1993 batch - my age is 37- Earlier I was worked in Government job, Due to frequent leaves I have lost my job. My job -they terminated me from services. I am having experience in the Bank 10 years- but I am not having any experience certificate from my bank, I am only having joining
    certificate and termination letter.

In my case am i eligible to get any job In USA.
    My bank will not give any experience certificate - what to do?

please give your advise what to do?

gurunath
    Last edited by GreatGuru; 01-15-2008, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Are you in the US? Are you looking for a job opportunity in the US?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X