Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help and Guidance needed on H1 Job

Hi Everyone

I am here in US on h1b visa and i am seeking a job currently. I am on IT (SAP) and would like to know how soon can i take a job in US. My employer told me Jan is the right time and i just started the search from first week of Jan. Could anyone help me and suggest what are the tips i need to follow to secure a job faster. I am in a difficult situation that i need to take a job as early as possible. I managed to get one interview and the result is yet to be known.How often we get interviews and i am very new to SAP and i am trying very hard to seek a job.

Any suggestions from anyone of you would be of great help. I am currently staying at my friends place and i neednt want to be burden to him. Please help me . Apart from that i had registered my resume in all job sites. Looking forward for a suggestion from anyone of you......

Thanks a lot

This forum is for immigration concerns.

Comment

Sorry if i had projected my question in a wrong way. But my h1 is also going to expire in other three months. with a no pay slip generated what will happen to my h1 status. please advise.

Comment

Hi..

where are you located? who is your employer? Jan is the best time to get an assignment.. did u try at dice.com? i dont come here often.. but i know some consultant in bay area who can help u.. send me an email at [email protected]..

Manoj.

Originally posted by Defineworld
        Hi Everyone

I am here in US on h1b visa and i am seeking a job currently. I am on IT (SAP) and would like to know how soon can i take a job in US. My employer told me Jan is the right time and i just started the search from first week of Jan. Could anyone help me and suggest what are the tips i need to follow to secure a job faster. I am in a difficult situation that i need to take a job as early as possible. I managed to get one interview and the result is yet to be known.How often we get interviews and i am very new to SAP and i am trying very hard to seek a job.

Any suggestions from anyone of you would be of great help. I am currently staying at my friends place and i neednt want to be burden to him. Please help me . Apart from that i had registered my resume in all job sites. Looking forward for a suggestion from anyone of you......

Thanks a lot

Comment

I am confused, I thought you are a fresh H1. Is it possible to get more info on your status etc.? to be able to suggest.

Comment

Hi Senior member/Manoj

First of all thanks for your time in giving inputs. I am H1 my h1 got stamped on May 06 but i couldn come to US due to some personal reasons and atlast managed to come on Nov end and my H1 expires on July 08. Though i got my h1 in 05 due to some queries i got it stamped on 06 May. I couldn search intensively for jobs as Dec was a dull month due to holidays. However i started my job search one week ago and i am getting some responses. But i am basically scared to believe my employer alone and normally how soon can anyone on H1B attached with a consultant get jobs. And i am into SAP Technology. Please suggest/ help me.

Manoj thanks for your email id as well

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X