Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed Urgent please I-94 not taken in Airport by airline authorities

HI ALL

I am a Valid H1 visa holder and was travelling back to India for 1 month vacation,while returning the Airline authorities did not take my I-94 , just came to know that it must be taken at airport in US, to have my departure record with USCIS.and I need to send the I-94 and other supporting documents to US to some CBP in kentucky if the I-94 was not taken at the airport, But now problem is my return date to US is scheduled for 30 JAN 2008 and I have limited time to send them and i am not sure that they will reach and my departure record is processed by the time i go back, can some one suggest me whether there will be any reentry problem at the port of entry. Please help me with this if anyone ever had this problem.
    Last edited by netuser; 01-22-2008, 08:20 AM.

I am in a silimar situtation

Hi,

I am in a similar situation, Airline did not take my I94 I am currently on a small 2 week vacation in India, also air India authority at Delhi airport took my boarding pass while changing flight. Could some one please suggest what should be done?

Jinal

Comment

Returning an Uncollected Form I-94 Back to U.S. Customs and Border Protection
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X