Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it right time to come to US on H1B visa ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it right time to come to US on H1B visa ?

Hi Friends !
    I hope all of you are doing great in your careers and life in general.
    I have got H1B sponsored job and got my visa stamped this month only.
    Due to recent news items and other such information regarding health of US economy, I am in doubt whether I shall come to US and join my job there.
    My job is a with a consultancy company and I am still to find a client project for myself.
    Could you guys advice me in this regard because I have heard that during 2001 lots of people had very tough time there due to economic slowdown ?
    Thanks a ton in advance for your honest and sincere opinions !!

Thanks and Warm Regards,
    Victor

hi

i came on h1b on dec and just started looking for projects by the employer people give diff opinions about seeking a job. but i am still searching i had no choice as my visa was expiring soon. it is not going to be very easy though not very tough and if you too have experiences please share it with me as i am on the same boat as yours!

Comment

H1 timing

I hope all of you are doing great in your careers and life in general.
      I have got H1B sponsored job and got my visa stamped this month only.
      Due to recent news items and other such information regarding health of US economy, I am in doubt whether I shall come to US and join my job there.
      My job is a with a consultancy company and I am still to find a client project for myself.
      Could you guys advice me in this regard because I have heard that during 2001 lots of people had very tough time there due to economic slowdown ?
      Thanks a ton in advance for your honest and sincere opinions !!

---- You can keep waiting for the best time and the economy to take a good shape. By that time you can even lose your job. If you are mature enough you will make a decision one way or the other and not ask the opinion of some unknown folks in a forum like this who do not know your job and status.

---- These things like economic slow down keep happenign and there is no definition of what it is going to be next. if you can forecast the coming events tehn make a decsiion based on that

Subramanya

Comment

only you can decide

Hi friends,

I do agree with Mr. Subra.

I hope this friend who has posted this issue has not approached some *****l****sfor prediction!

Come on friend, rely only on your strengths and hopes. What if a meteorite strikes the US?

All the best.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X