Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REvalidation and Amedment and H4

Hi
    This forum is really helpful to everyone, because of the forum i could learn something about the immigration and and petetions and problems.
    your views and opinions are helpful to everyone.
    please help me in this regard.
    I think i am in soup.

let me present my case and explain
    1) I came to US in Sepember 2002, on h1b , ON Company A but out of job till june 2003, for july and august i have worked for this company and got paid.
    2) H1b was getting expired,( Oct 1-2003 ) Company A filed H1b petition.
    3) I got another offer from Company B during September 2003 and joined the same. Company B filed the premium processing and got it apporved. but the approval date is Oct 28thto Nov 2005. ( there is a gap of 28 days from earlier h1b expiry from Company A to this new H1B ) .
    4) Company A got a RFE ( general and not related to my H1b Petetion ) and company A withdraw the all the petetions pending with INS.
    5) Inspite of withdrawing the petetion, Company A petetion got approval from INS along with wife H4.( i did not receive those papers as comphany has some problems with its lawyer )
    6) I have applied for the revalidation with company B and sent to SL in December 1st week.
    7) I have sent the papers to India for my Son h4, and got 221 (g), asking me and my wife to physically present in Chennai consulate. Consulate did not ask any other information, and all the papers i have sent returned back. ( my son had h4 Visa from Company A and got expired, i did not get him here because i was out of job, for a quite long period )

8) Company B later on reduced the salary and filed an Amended petetion with the regular processing for which the receipt notice date is 2/2//04.

My doubts are
    1) How this would effect the revalidation processing
    2) Secong doubt is i have ommitted a number in home telephone number coloum, of DS - 146 , how this going to impact revalidation, can i do something for it now.
    3) How this would have an impact on my Son h4, ( under the assumption that me and my wife would get revalidation and go to Chennai Consulate)
    4) Is there any instances where in visas are cancelled in consulates abroad because, the person is on bench for over and above 6 months. ( i mean visas not petetions )
    5) what are the remedies, if we do not get the revalidation, i mean how to get my son here without we visiting consulate.
    please answer the same.
    I am really confused and concerned about my case, and my stay in US

please mail me at [email protected]

your help is greatly appreciated
    thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X