Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying multiple H1 this time

Hi,
    I am also planning to apply H1 this year and since I also came to know that it is a lottery I was thinking of 2 options.

a) i have a sponsor A in US who is doing free h1 visa and yes his terms and conditions says that I have to stick with him for 18 months or else I will have to pay him back $7500. But I came to know through my friends that he is paying salary and payslips properly to the employees.

b) and another sponsor B who is doing H1 for $2000 as security deposit and he told it will be returned in 10th or 12th month. I came to know that he is also paying salary and payslips properly to his employees.

My question here is

1. Is it good to apply to both sponsors A and B, because its all lottery system and chance of winning can grow?
    2. Are there any chances of getting rejections when both sponsors applying the same time although it is counted as one in the cap?
    I was quite concerned whether i will loose my $2000 here to sponsor B.

Please advise which one I can choose one or is it good to apply both sponsors?

Thanks in advance.

zz
    Originally posted by bkoolguy
    Hi,
    I am also planning to apply H1 this year and since I also came to know that it is a lottery I was thinking of 2 options.

a) i have a sponsor A in US who is doing free h1 visa and yes his terms and conditions says that I have to stick with him for 18 months or else I will have to pay him back $7500. But I came to know through my friends that he is paying salary and payslips properly to the employees.

b) and another sponsor B who is doing H1 for $2000 as security deposit and he told it will be returned in 10th or 12th month. I came to know that he is also paying salary and payslips properly to his employees.

My question here is

1. Is it good to apply to both sponsors A and B, because its all lottery system and chance of winning can grow? YES2. Are there any chances of getting rejections when both sponsors applying the same time although it is counted as one in the cap? NOI was quite concerned whether i will loose my $2000 here to sponsor B. 2000$ lottery ticket
    Please advise which one I can choose one or is it good to apply both sponsors? Apply both
    Thanks in advance.

Comment

thanks great guru. one more question here..SO if my h1 visa (say from Sponsor B) is not selected in lottery or rejected, then I can get back my $2000..is that right?

So just wanted to check if I am correct.

thanks again

Comment

This question should be addressed to your employer and not Great Guru.
        Make things clear before you pay the $2000 and have a good proof for the payment.

Comment

Thanks for you time and reply. yes I have asked my employer too. Is there thing like "Security deposit cannot be returned" this year. I heard this through my friends. I just wanted to double check. Any thoughts?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X