X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Regarding Visa Urgent

Hi All,
    Please help me in following situation.

I had filled my H1B last year and I got my documents right now (in mid Jan).

When I filled my H1B I was working with a company in Ahmadabad.

But in end of this January the current company in India got closed. And I have all the documents of experience up to 20th Jan only; as proof of my employment in India.

Now I am planning to go for stamping in third week of this February and at that time we need to show the employment history related documents.

So for that what to do in visa interview because if I tell them that my company in India got closed they might think that I am not the genuine case as I am having documents for experience till 20th Jan only.

Can I say them that I was laid-off in these days? Would that create wrong impression?

Please help me in this stuff.

Thanks
    Jack

You must inform that company were you worked was closed.

Originally posted by Jack_Magazine
    Hi All,
    Please help me in following situation.

I had filled my H1B last year and I got my documents right now (in mid Jan).

When I filled my H1B I was working with a company in Ahmadabad.

But in end of this January the current company in India got closed. And I have all the documents of experience up to 20th Jan only; as proof of my employment in India.

Now I am planning to go for stamping in third week of this February and at that time we need to show the employment history related documents.

So for that what to do in visa interview because if I tell them that my company in India got closed they might think that I am not the genuine case as I am having documents for experience till 20th Jan only.

Can I say them that I was laid-off in these days? Would that create wrong impression?

Please help me in this stuff.

Thanks
    Jack

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X