H1 or H4 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 or H4 visa

I am in US on H1 visa and plan to get married in July08. My prospective wife is soft. engg in India. I have the following 2 questions regarding her VISA

1) If we apply for h1 and it gets rejected, will it create a problem in getting h4 then (the H1 rejection being already on records may adversely affect her chances of getting H4)?

2) Suppose h1 gets approved (she'll be able to enter US only in October), then can we apply for her H4 in July (after marriage) so that she can enter US before October?

reg: project report

hi everyone,
    I am planning to attend the H1 interview in the month of march and i have a doubt regarding project report. I want to know in how many pages is the project report usually covered? I have seen my friends carrying report printed in 15 pages approx. Is this the case with everyone of you...if no, plz tell me how many pages the report would normally be.

thanks in advance,
    jason.

Comment

Originally posted by jain2
      I am in US on H1 visa and plan to get married in July08. My prospective wife is soft. engg in India. I have the following 2 questions regarding her VISA

1) If we apply for h1 and it gets rejected, will it create a problem in getting h4 then (the H1 rejection being already on records may adversely affect her chances of getting H4)?

2) Suppose h1 gets approved (she'll be able to enter US only in October), then can we apply for her H4 in July (after marriage) so that she can enter US before October?

1) No problem, eash case will be judged on its own merit. Please dont lie about any thing or use fraudulet docs, if caught you will be barred for several years from USA.

2) She can enter anytime on H4 but to actually use H1 she will either have to have an approved COS to H1 or exit the country get stamped and use H1 to enter

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X