Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Subramanya, Need your advice please !!.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Subramanya, Need your advice please !!.

Hi
    Me and my wife got approved for H1 for 2007 Quota, and still we are waiting for the papers from our employer. He is telling he will be sending the papers b the mid of Feb. My doubt is ,

1. How long the 2007 H1 Quota Valid?

Please give your precious advice.
    Regards
    Vinayak

H1 petition

Me and my wife got approved for H1 for 2007 Quota, and still we are waiting for the papers from our employer. He is telling he will be sending the papers b the mid of Feb. My doubt is ,

---- The period of validity for H1 will be given on the petition itself. The quota has nothing to do with your H1.However, if the H1 is from 2007 quota how is it that you have not received the petition till date ans you should have been working by now.

---- There is an issue either with your employer or you and only you will be able to sort it out

Subramanya

Comment

Originally posted by Subramanya

---- The period of validity for H1 will be given on the petition itself. The quota has nothing to do with your H1.However, if the H1 is from 2007 quota how is it that you have not received the petition till date ans you should have been working by now.

---- There is an issue either with your employer or you and only you will be able to sort it out

Subramanya
      Hi
      My employer have my approval papers and required stuffs, but the issue is our company changed the name and they has been in the process of Notrazing the name and their tax details. Since my stamping will hapen only after getting the I-797 and other docs from my employer do it will affect my H1 interview any way ?.
      Regards
      Vinayak

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X