Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is job visa [H1/L1 or any other] Possible for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is job visa [H1/L1 or any other] Possible for me?

Is job visa [H1/L1 or any other] Possible for me?

My whole family, Parents & brother are in USA on Green card got under F4 category. [Had file in 1997 & got visa in 2001]. I was excluded as was above 21 years. I am from India, 24 years, unmarried.

I have done B.com graduation. Have Microsoft certificate MCSE [Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.] & DCSE [Dell Certified System Expert]. Specialize in computer networking & hardware.

I Have 5 years of working Experience. From last one year I am working with one of big & reputed IT company of India.

Is there any chance that I can H1 / L1 or any other kind of job visa. I have many relative how wish to call me over there.

Applications for me file under F-2B category where Green card holder can file for their unmarried child above 21 years. Will this create much problem in getting job visa? Waiting period for this visa is 10 years & till date we have not even received case number.

I have come to know that many people having have situation as my, are there in USA with their family till their F-2B petition become current.

My whole family & me will be really thankful to you for any kind of help or suggestion in this regard.

Thanking you.
    [email protected]

The rules for an H1 are that you have a college degree equivalent to a US bachelor degree. Industry certifications (MCSE etc.) don't matter.
    You can substitute 3 years of relevant practical experience for each year missing towards the degree.
    For an L1, you have to work for a local company for at least one year. They can then send you to their US branch on L1.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X