Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b-interview-AAP-VISA

Hello All !

I would like to share the process that i went through to get my H1B visa..

First thanks for all the members in this forum who share their experiences and those who responded to my Queries.

I was working in UK when my case was approved in July 2007 and the embassy chosen in my I797 was London.But i had to come to India in October due to some personal course.

Later I have taken an appointment in Delhi consulate on 5th November. I went to the interview and i was told that my case needs additional review from the company side and i left all the company documents at the embassy including my I797 .

As i am waiting for the reply from the consulate , I received an email from the consulate on 15 th Jan (nearly after 2 months ) to drop my passport at window no-5. I did the same on 30 th Jan and received the passport on 5 th Feb with the Visa stamping on it along with my I797.

Even I heard mixed responses about the admin Process and time takes for that to complete.,But my case was cleared in two months time.

I had many questions in mind before my interview and even after that ..Will it be a problm to attend in India as I am working in UK & the consulate listed in my I797 is London?
    Would get an appointment at Delhi (as i am from Andhra pradesh) ?
    How long the process takes to complete the Admin review?

But all went fine in my case and i finally got the Visa ,,once again i thank all the members especially ORION & SUBRAMANYA .

I hope my experience will help the people ( just for guidance ) and can contact me on [email protected] for any advise.

Wish U all , good luck in future.

Varma Datla
    Last edited by hekils; 02-14-2008, 03:38 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X