Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Subramanya and seniors! HELP

Hi friends,

My son who is four yrs old is going to join me on H4 on April 10, 2008. His Indian passport expires during May 2008.

Would that be a major issue for the immigrant officer at the POE? And I am going to be accompanying him from India.

I am thinking of renewing his passport after he arrives, in the US, ofcourse in order to save time and energy for my wife, back in India.

I appreciate your replies.

Passport issues

My son who is four yrs old is going to join me on H4 on April 10, 2008. His Indian passport expires during May 2008.

Would that be a major issue for the immigrant officer at the POE? And I am going to be accompanying him from India.

I am thinking of renewing his passport after he arrives, in the US, ofcourse in order to save time and energy for my wife, back in India.

---- Your son should be able to travel to the US with the present Passport and get it renewed once in the US. However, please access the Visa travel section of the US Consulate and then make a decision as the rules might change any minute. These days information travels faster then expected and we are not aware of the latest rules, we pay the price

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X