Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issued 221g 2nd time , please respong urgent..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issued 221g 2nd time , please respong urgent..

Hi all,
    I have attended for H1 visa on Jan10 at chennai and i was issued 221g ( blue ) and checked the option "Application processing information" which says that , my petion would be sent back to USCIS and they would investigate the case and get back to my consultant, VO said that there is a Qulification mismatch( he has taken my I797, LCA and my BTech certificate xerox and PGDCA certificate xerox) and said that I dont have relevant experience ( I am from Btech mechanical with almost 3 years exp in IT )

Today I have received a courier from VFS , they have sent another 221g
    ( blue) and there are 2 options ticked asking me to send the original
    Certificates and also my experience letters through VFS drop box. I
    have prepared a PGDCA certificate on my own and had mentioned the same
    in my I129 which is not real one , and the rest of all my things are
    original.

Can I skip this PGDCA certificate while sending my rest of the
    certificates, I am really worried about this, will I be getting back my
    original certificates if I happned to send my PGDCA certificate and if
    they find it as a **** one. please suggest on the above . I am sorry
    for the trouble I am giving you guys.

I would be waiting for all your views , Seniors please suggest considering all the directions.

Regards,
    [email protected]

H1 and 221g

I have attended for H1 visa on Jan10 at chennai and i was issued 221g ( blue ) and checked the option "Application processing information" which says that , my petion would be sent back to USCIS and they would investigate the case and get back to my consultant, VO said that there is a Qulification mismatch( he has taken my I797, LCA and my BTech certificate xerox and PGDCA certificate xerox) and said that I dont have relevant experience ( I am from Btech mechanical with almost 3 years exp in IT )

Today I have received a courier from VFS , they have sent another 221g
    ( blue) and there are 2 options ticked asking me to send the original
    Certificates and also my experience letters through VFS drop box. I
    have prepared a PGDCA certificate on my own and had mentioned the same
    in my I129 which is not real one , and the rest of all my things are
    original.

Can I skip this PGDCA certificate while sending my rest of the
    certificates, I am really worried about this, will I be getting back my
    original certificates if I happned to send my PGDCA certificate and if
    they find it as a **** one. please suggest on the above . I am sorry
    for the trouble I am giving you guys.

I would be waiting for all your views , Seniors please suggest considering all the directions.

---- This is a very common problem among those aspirants who want to come to US. It is very clear that you want to to come to US in one way or the other. To this end you have ****d yourself. The only hope is wait till luck rides in your favour and hope for the best. If you do not receive a positive response from the US Consulate try applying for H1 during April 2008

---- No faking and then withdrawing and then apologizing. Be Honest adn truthful in your deatlings for the sake of your life and career

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks Subramanya, There's just one more more thing , I would liek to know..

Thanks Subramnya for your suggestion , I just wanted to know one thing , as of this moment I will dropping all my oroginal documents with out that PGDCA certificate and if they happened send me another 221g asking for that PGDCA , will it have any impact on my rest of the certificates ? coz I am sending all my original documents ( Certificates + Offer letters , all original ) ...Will I be getting back all my originals doc's ?

Please suggest me on this subramanya , I understand that I have done a crap thing under the illusion that evertything would be doing well, Also while dropping the papers , Do i need to submit my DS156 , 157 , LCA , I129 , I797 and all that ? because VO has already taken all these doc's from me at Embassy ...

Sorry for giving you trouble ,Please advise me on the above.....

Thanks,
      [email protected]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X