Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help reg H1 and vacation

Hi,
    I am on H1 with company A and they are looking for project but unable to find one. This week my manager called me ( not written) and told that i have
    1. To transfer my H1 to another company
    2. They have to terminate if i dont get a project by Date ( say B). The reason for termination is that company cant pay me anymore on bench time.

question i have is whether i can go on long leave before end date and can still continue my h1 with same employer?
    has anybody done that before to avoid termination. plz help...

H1 issues

I am on H1 with company A and they are looking for project but unable to find one. This week my manager called me ( not written) and told that i have
    1. To transfer my H1 to another company
    2. They have to terminate if i dont get a project by Date ( say B). The reason for termination is that company cant pay me anymore on bench time.

question i have is whether i can go on long leave before end date and can still continue my h1 with same employer?
    has anybody done that before to avoid termination. plz help

---- There is no such thing as long leave. You have to be paid all the time while you are on H1. The only exception is if the company has any specific policies

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X