Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I Out os status????? Help me Urgent...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Out os status????? Help me Urgent...

1. I have came to US on June 12th 1999 with company A And I have given a I-94 until July 2001 which is also my H1 Valid date. Then Joined with Company B in Sep 1999 then Joined with Company C in June 2000 and got H1 approval with I-94 dated June 2003. I visited India in Jan 2001 and returned USA on Feb 2001 with Company A visa and company C H1 and paystubs etc. In the POE, I was given I-94 valid until July 2001 as per Company A Visa. ( After returning I checked with couple of friends that my I-94 is expiring in 2001 July they said that I have valid I-94 which came along with my H1 so I don't need to worry).

Two days ago I sent my paper work to Company C Lawyer for H1 renewal as it is expiring in June 2003, he said my Latest I-94 which was issued in Feb 2001 while returning from India is the one which governs my status. And as per his openion I am out of status.

2. My wife is on her own H1 and my son's H4 is based on my wife's H1. My wife's H1 was valid until sep 30 2002 and my son also got the same validity for H4 visa and also I-94. In August 2002 my wife has joined with new company and they have filed for her H1 and we forgot to include my son's I-94 renewal within that. My wife's H1 is still pending for approval. I belive My son is out of status from Sep 2002.

What can I do to rectify this problem?

Can I able to send right away my son's I-94 to Ins by writing explanation letter as my wife's H1 is still pending with them?

I appreciate any of your valuble suggestions.

thanks.

Kush

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X