Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last name for H4

Hi there!

I am getting married soon and would like to apply for H4 for my wife. Problem is that her last name is not on her passport and right now its hard to get her last name as we are short of time. Does anyone knows if last name is really required on the passport for H4 stamping?

Thanks,
    Mukesh.

You can change your spouse last name within a day or two after your marriage.

Originally posted by sehgalm
    Hi there!

I am getting married soon and would like to apply for H4 for my wife. Problem is that her last name is not on her passport and right now its hard to get her last name as we are short of time. Does anyone knows if last name is really required on the passport for H4 stamping?

Thanks,
    Mukesh.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatGuru
      You can change your spouse last name within a day or two after your marriage.
      Thanks for the quick reply. I am planning to take visa appointment week after the marriage and it will take couple of days to get the marriage certificate (which is mandatory for name change). You saying that if I send her passport for name change, I can get it back with a day or two?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X