My problem is that I got my H1B visa renewal approval, and I have sended my passport to washington to get it stamped, but
I haven't heard from them yet! And I need to travel to canada after a couple of weeks( cannot delay that) . I am going to recall my passport after a week and by that time I dont think that I would get my visa stamped . So my question is that will I be able to return from canada to US without my visa stamped but with a valid (I-797)? I have heard that this will be possible by automatic revalidation
process. I am really confused, and would really appreciate a sincere advice from you.