H1 visa stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 visa stamping

I came to US as a student in Aug 99 and tookup a job Feb 2001. I converted my visa from an F1 to H1B (thro' EAD - optional practical training). I recieved my Notice of Action -Approval notice for my H1B in Feb 2002 which is valid thro' Feb 2005.
    My problem is that I'm not sure if its a good idea to go to my home country next month. I have to get my H1B visa stamped at the US Embassy there. Are there any chances that the visa may get rejected or are there any chances of delay? I was thinking of going for 3 weeks. Not sure if I should make the trip now or if I should wait for a few months.
    Any form of help is highly appreciated.

H1 visa stamping

I just had my H1B stamped in Cd Juarez, Mexico, also changing from F1. No problems at all. The consular officer did not ask any questions, did not require any documents except passport, approval notice. All process took about 5 hrs, including crossing back into the U.S.

Comment

regarding stamping

Hi there
      I wanted to know how much time it takes for stamping the issued H1b visa on your passport
      i have got my visa through premium processing.I just wanted to know the time taken for stamping it and also about the necessary documents
      Is the Pettitioner part also required for stamping or just the lower part to be sent while stamping.
      I would also like to know if you can personally go to consullar office and get the visa stamped on passport

i would appreciate if you can inform me about these things

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X