Hi... I am in the US since January 2002, came here on a temporary work visa valid till April 30. I found another job and got an extension till 15 November, 2002. But this approval took more than 4 months and I got the papers just now.

My question is, is it advisable/possible to try for an H4 to bring my wife now(my currunet visa is valid only till 15 November 2002), and what are the additional documents that I have to sent from here, other than copy of my new I-797 and renewed I-94.

Any advice/suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you.