H1 Renawal while attendig H4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Renawal while attendig H4

My first H1B stamping will be expire in Sep2008. I am going to marry in April,my wife is going to attend Chennai Consulate in April. At the same is that time is that is good to attend my H1 B reneweal stamping. Can any one please advice.

H1 and H4 issues

My first H1B stamping will be expire in Sep2008. I am going to marry in April,my wife is going to attend Chennai Consulate in April. At the same is that time is that is good to attend my H1 B reneweal stamping. Can any one please advice.

---- To secure the H4 for your wife for a longer period, you have to get your H1 renewed. Else your wife may be asked to show evidence of pay stubs for the last few months as a means of support based on your city and state of residence. Even after that she may be given a Visa only upto September 2008

---- Also, you cannot appear for the renewed stamping of your H1 Visa unless you have your new and renewed H1 approval notice with you at the time of appearing for the Visa interview. You have not mentioned if your H1 is renewed or not. Forum members cannot assume these matters

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X