Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple H1-B Petition

Hello All,

My friend is working in ABC company in India. She has been in touch with a consultant from US who's ready to file the H1-B petition for her. Now, ABC company has also asked her for her documents and would be filing the H1-B for her.
    There are a couple of questions she needs help with.
    1. Is it legal to apply two different petitions from different US employers for the same candidate?
    2. Will both of them get rejected?
    3. Should she stop the consultant from filing the petition for her and let the company she's currently working with do it for her?

If anyone else has gone through the same situation, please share your experiences.

Thanks,
    Rupinder

This question was asked almost 10 times this month.
    Well, here is the latest answer.
    http://www.immihelp.com/articles/200...e-filings.html
    I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

Yes, she can apply for H1b from multiple employers, but we can't apply mutliple petitions through the same employer.

Comment

Please read this link
        Please read USCIS annonces interim rule on H1B Visas March 19,2008

Comment

Does this new rule affects 2 H1 with 2 employers

This latest rule affects to a person who is currently on L1 and trying for two H1 with two different employers??? For more info on this please go through the below link. Please advice me on this so that I can ask to stop atleast 1 employer.

Comment

H1B filings

According to the new interim rule from USCIS posted on March 19th, Do I need to apply H1B through only one employer or more than one employer's?

Comment

The golden rule is not to mess with their system. I wouldnt take a risk against their software that seperates out multiple applications from same person

Comment

Can everybody please ...

... read the new rule over and over again until you understand what it says.

If you don't understand what it means, please contact your attorney.

I don't want to offend anybody by telling them to learn English if the person doesn't get the gist of this new H1B application rule.

Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X