Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Successful H1/H4 Visa Stamping after 221(g)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful H1/H4 Visa Stamping after 221(g)

Dear Immihelp User,

First, i want to thank all the Immihelp user to share their valuable knowledge..

Here is my experience

1) My interview was on 8th Jan 2008, i attended with my wife for both H1 / H4 stamping, after couple of question VO has asked me a detail description of project, and finally she was issued me 221(g) blue handout to submitted some addition document,

2) Submitted all the Document along with 221(g) form, without PP on 10 Jan 2008

3) Got reply from US consulate Chennai - with another 221(g), ask me to submitted PP on 05 March 2008

4) Submitted PP on 12 March 2008 in VFS drop box and got passport with stamped on 21 March 2008 for both mine and my wife (H1/H4)

This is my experience, and if all the document is genuine there is no doubt in getting visa,People who got 221(g) dont loss scope, your turn will come, best of luck for successful interview

Regards
    Arathnas

Success on 221g blue slip

Hi All,

I had attended a H1B renewal interview at Mumbai consulate. A consulate officer gave me a blue form (221g) and requested most of the documents listed in the blue form from employer as well as few documents from my side. I was horrified because of number reasons. First and foremost reason was, I was supposed to be on vacation of 2 weeks. Considering 2 weeks vacation, I had left all my life (rented house with lot of stuff, car, etc.) back in states. Fortunately my employer was very supportive in this situation. The employer arranged all the documents in 2-3 days and shipped to me. Below is the chronology.

1. H1B renewal interview - 01/24/2012: blue form
    2. Submitted all the requested documents - 01/31/2012
    3. Received first response from the consulate - 02/07/2012: Requested to submit passport
    4. Passport submitted - 02/08/2012
    5. Passport received with Visa stamped - 02/11/2012

Bottom line is, please do not press panic button. I can understand that it is very normal to be panic in this situation but unfortunately nothing much we can do except taking care of requested documents. Believe me, I had lost quite a few lbs in these days. The wait time is not pleasant at all.

All the best. Hope for the best!

-Shahaji.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X