Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed for booking tickets

Hi All,

I have my H1B visa stamped on 7th March, 2008 and I am planning to leave for USA on 16th, May 2008. I am planning to take a direct flight from Hyderabad to New Jersey.

I have read in this forums that purchasing a ticket form travel agents is much cheaper than booking them online. If anyone of you is aware of any good travel agents in Hyderabad kindly let me know. This is my first visit and It will be of great help if you can suggest what all should I carry. Kindly share your own experiences when you traveled around for the first time. It refresh your memories and help people like me to get an insight into things to expect.

Expecting a positive response form all the well wishers of this board

Rgds,
    N

Don't worry...

whether you reserve the tickets yourself or through the agent, it does not make much difference.

Online booking has become so easy these days.

I have done all my booking myself, through online. Choose the airlines websites or other websites that provide you with good travel plan and good service.

And if you think that you would be travelling once a year atleast, in the future, choose a service provider who would give you air miles that you can use after a few travel.

Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X