Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Visa Queries

Hi,

I found your website very useful to gather more information regarding the H1-B visa process. I have been given offer by an USA company and they are doing my H1-B process. I have certain queries regarding that where in which I require your advice:
    • Employer has submitted the docs to the LCA, how long this would take for approval?
    • Employer is ready to file in Premium Processing Service, which I understand they will file on April 1st 2008 and how long it takes for this process and what is the probability and also advantage of going through the Premium Procession Service compared to Regular service?
    • In your website I found that within 15 days we will get an update from USCIS which is I believe April 15th such as Approved, Denied or Required more info, correct me if I am wrong?
    • Once the petition gets approved what is the process and how long that process would take?
    • I am working in USA on L1-B and do I need to go to my home country for H1-B stamping or how does that work?
    • I have planning’s to go to my home country in June month for some occasion, will that affect my visa process by any means? Will I get my stamped before that itself?

Thanks and Regards
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

1. Timings vary.
    2. 2 weeks. Probability of getting approval is the same either way.
    3. You are right.
    4. Once you are approved, you go for visa stamping.
    5. No, unless you travel. If your visa stamp expires, you have to get it stamped.
    6. No. You need to get it stamped in your home country.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X