Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iTECH US Inc., Vermont

Hi all H1B visa holders,

I want to inform all of you if your sponser is iTech US, Vermont.
    Then please dont come here in US, they will damage your life and your whole career will be damaged.
    As it happens to me, just want to share it with all my friends.

Previous iTech Employee

Suffered @ iTechus

They lied to me that they have projects running in other companies(in-house development) and they will place me directly on project on approval of H1B visa. When i come in usa they didnt pay me anything instead they are telling me to show **** experience of 6 years in IT field and then i will have to attend interviews telling that lie & didnt allowed me to go anywhere. i have a job offer from another company and i want to transfer my H1B visa on that company . but i cannot do it without two paystubbs of iTechus.
    Also they told me that i have to find job myself & they didnt do any help in this.

Comment

Hi Rahul

What are you doing now? and i am in the same position as you..... What is your next course of action man. Please suggest me too.... i also had to turn down my offers......

Comment

Transfer

Hi jurong
        Ur sponser is iTech US?
        i spoke to my mew sponser & let they decide what to do in this case,
        i will surely inform if have any update.

Comment

check it !!!!!!!!!!

H1b process difference:

Other companies:---
          1. 1 Screen & Hire
          2. File H1
          3. Train (60 + 90 days)
          4. On Salary

ITech US:
          1. Hire
          2. File H1
          3. Train (8-10 days)
          4. Job Hunt (N Days??)
          5. On Salary (If on Job)

Comment

Hi Rahul update

Hi RAhul

My Sponsor is not iTech US and he is different. Kindly let me know what was your course of action and i feel i am trapped as well and just didnt know what to do. Kindly update and that would help me really. Thanks Rahul.

Comment

i am in the same situation buddy kindly let me know if we can transfer h1 without paystubbs or showing **** paystubbs. i don't think it will be problem to make **** paystubbs.

Comment

Hello,

Please don't talk about **** paystubs or anything illegal here. We don't support any such activities. Sorry.
                Immihelp Support
                No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by akhilyadav
                  i am in the same situation buddy kindly let me know if we can transfer h1 without paystubbs or showing **** paystubbs. i don't think it will be problem to make **** paystubbs.
                  **** Pay Stubs? Huh?

Why don't you just make a U.S. Passport and live happily ever after?
                  Check out H1 FAQs first!
                  http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Get over such crazy thoughts. You can go back to your country and come back when you have a decent offer than resort to such illegal and unethical practices. You will be caught and put behind bars at some point in time if you do such things.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Don't do anything illegal

please don't do any illegal thing here in usa, if you do so it will affect your future here in usa. have patience man!!!!!
                      if everybody think like this, then its going to be worst of worst.
                      my advice is to have some patience, if don't you have , its better to go back & live free in your home country.

Comment

but atleast tell me rahul what you have done in your case ? you have trasferred H1 without paystubbs or what ?

Comment

hiiiii

don't use any ****s here......its my advice to all....
                          its not the right solution for your problems......by doing ****s things get worst.
                          Last edited by rahul_need_freedom; 04-14-2008, 12:31 PM.

Comment

but atleast tell me rahul what you have done in your case ? you have trasferred H1 without paystubbs or what ?
                            i am just for the same.........not done yet...anything.

Comment

stop harrasment by desi firms

Friends,

Most H1B workers are unaware of their rights and are thus exploited. Under DOL guideleines, not paying on bench and charging for H1B fee is illegal.I am providing you list of all DOL cases in the link below

The U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Administrative Law Judges, is the trial court for most Department's formal adjudications, such as black lung and longshore workers' compensation programs, nuclear and environmental whistleblower cases, OFCCP enforcement actions, Workforce Investment Act disputes, permanent and temporary alien labor certications, and a wide variety of other case types.

It will be great if you can promote this DOL link so that poor workers have better understanding of their rights and can feel encouraged to file complaint with DOL if needed.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X