Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Receipt in General Quota Plz Post Here:

Dear All....
    I have seen some people saying that they are getting H1B receipts for general quota in some other forum's . So i would like to know is that true ? and i would like to weather anyone in Our Forum getting H1B receipts in general quota? ...Since i am waiting for my receipt among general Quota:

Mine : General Quota
    California Service Center
    Non-Premium
    Result on't know anything yet!

I request all my friends in this forum Post there situation here regarding their Receipts, Until we Overcome the Burden of H1B Lottery.

Wishing All Immihelp members should get their H1B receipts soon:

Reply from USCIS, California service centre

Well, I have got the receipt saying that they have shortlisted my application for H1B visa 2009. Other than that, I am myself quite naive about the futher SOP

Comment

Originally posted by gbadrain
      Well, I have got the receipt saying that they have shortlisted my application for H1B visa 2009. Other than that, I am myself quite naive about the futher SOP
      Did you mean waitlisted?
      Last edited by DMX17; 05-01-2008, 01:17 PM.
      Check out H1 FAQs first!
      http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Educate yourself by following the H1b links from the main page of immihelp. Thay have lot of information.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

hi,
          i have also applied in general quota.. i have not got the receipt yet.
          when i contacted my company, they said they had got only 3 receipts among the lot of applications they have sent. does tat mean my application is not selected? the company had asked me to wait till june 1st week.
          now my confusion is.. among the applications sent , only 3 applications are selected or will there be still more selections sent to the company by the immigration people ??

Comment

Originally posted by SuganyaJawaugh
            hi,
            i have also applied in general quota.. i have not got the receipt yet.
            when i contacted my company, they said they had got only 3 receipts among the lot of applications they have sent. does tat mean my application is not selected? the company had asked me to wait till june 1st week.
            now my confusion is.. among the applications sent , only 3 applications are selected or will there be still more selections sent to the company by the immigration people ??
            You should wait till June 2 +- some days before reaching any conclusion. I assume your cases is not premium processing.
            Check out H1 FAQs first!
            http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

I am in general quota.. not premium processing..
              hope to get my receipt soon

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X