Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regd H1B Transfer

Hi,

I recently got my H1B transfered to a new employer. I got a reciept notice for that (not approval).

Can I again get my H1b transfered to a new employer, before I get my earlier H1B approval notice or should I wait until I get my H1b approval notice ?

Please reply.

Thanks

H1 transfer and transfer

I recently got my H1B transfered to a new employer. I got a reciept notice for that (not approval).

Can I again get my H1b transfered to a new employer, before I get my earlier H1B approval notice or should I wait until I get my H1b approval notice ?

---- Absolutely, you can transfer as many times as you want. The only hitch is the employer who wants to transfer you has to pay for the transfer. If you pay for the transfer it is illegal and unethical as you will be liable for any consequences thereafter.

---- After that do not come back to the forum saying that the previous employer demanded his fees and other expensies and you are caught and you need advise in that context. This has happenend with so many people, not because they were ignorant or innocent, but they thought they were smarter than the employer who would employ them. Rest, take care

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks a Lot Subramanya !!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X