My friends wife went to India for stamping H4 in her passport. Airlines lost her luggage and she is now left without her original H4 approval notice. Her visa in passport has expired and she cannot go to Consulate for H4 stamping without approval notice.

I will appreciate if somebody responds to following questions.

How to get the duplicate h4 approval notice?
How long does it take for INS (service center is Nebraska) to send duplicate?
Is there any form to be filled out for getting duplicate?