Market Research Analyst :VISA Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Research Analyst :VISA Questions

1)Can anyone give me the list of questions being asked by Visa Officer for the position of "Market Research Analyst " under H1
    B visa? 2) What is the rough percentage of applicants for this job under H1B visa?

I don't understand how the questions might differ from those asked to anyone else.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Questions Vary

Originally posted by DMX17
      I don't understand how the questions might differ from those asked to anyone else.
      WEll, Sir, I thought the professional questions would vary depending upon the job being offered in USA. The questions for a Computer Programmer would be different from Research Analyst.
      And would anyone be able to let me know the percentage of applicants for the job as "Market Research Analyst"?

Comment

Originally posted by gbadrain
        WEll, Sir, I thought the professional questions would vary depending upon the job being offered in USA. The questions for a Computer Programmer would be different from Research Analyst.
        And would anyone be able to let me know the percentage of applicants for the job as "Market Research Analyst"?
        The way I look at it, the basic questions are the same for anyone. It's the answer that is different. I mean your role and resposibilities are obviously different than an IT professional. You should be able to determine the answer yourself to questions such as: What will you do at work? Some tough shot questions may be asked to suspicious people.
        Check out H1 FAQs first!
        http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Whatever the job is, the VOs are not there to ask unanswerable questions. If you have the skills and education for the job, the answers for the questions will flow in by itself. Nothing to worry. It will about the job offered, what you do etc for any H1b visa.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the replies.
            Would you suggest a website or quote a link where one can find some STATISTICAL information about H1B Visa applicants, the job applications in a certain field, percentage of approval or disapproval and vis-a-vis information.

Comment

I have never seen those statistics published. I doubt they are collected.

Comment

EUREKA: I found it

Well, sometimes it so happens that the moment you ask someone a question, you get an answer by yourself. Similarly, I started this thread with a query and I found a link whilst surfing various websites,,,which is pasted below :

The above shall give the H-1B: Specialty Occupation Workers Statistical Reports updated till FY 2004
                IT MIGHT HELP SOMEONE!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X