Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

need help!!!!

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • need help!!!!

    I am on a H4(dependent) visa and my husband had left me in my friends house 7 months back and now he does not want me to come back anymore.
    1)what are the options that i have other than going back to india?
    2)Can he file for divorce?Does the US court give a divorce for marriages that were performed in India?
    3)what will happen if I go back to India and file from there?
    4)He is in the 485 stage of his GC process and will that be affected in any way because of all this?

    I was hopeful of getting back to him all these months and did not worry much but now i am worried that he may do something to affect my status.I would appreciate any kind of heplful answers to my questions.

    Thanking in advance