Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 Renewal

Hi,

When I last entered US I-94 was provided the validity based on the expiry date on my passport which was 15 sept 2008.After coming here in US I applied for the new passport and its valid upto 2018. Now I need to update the I-94 validity date.What is the process for that. Also I have an EAD which is valid upto 15-Sept-2009 because it depends on I-94. Can someone help me to understand to minimize my time to update my I-94 first and the renew my EAD based on that?how long the entire process takes? Will it be faster to visit India and while coming back my I-94 gets updated at port?

Appreciate all possible options.

You have to apply for an extension of I-94 by using I539 if you are on a dependent visa or travel outside and travel back in. Travel is the quickest option.

Your EAD is valid till 2009? Then it is not dependent on the I-94 as you say I-94 expires 2008?

What is your status? L2?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X