• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abhiutd
    replied
    Appointments dates

Hi,
    How soon can i get an appointment in mexico (to any of the places). Also, since i am running short of time can i apply for an appointment right after i get a receipt of my H1B petition but before i get my H1B approval? My petition would be filed on Monday but i dont want to wait for 1-2 weeks for approval and then look for appt as i need to leave for India last week of july.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Abhishek.

Leave a comment:

• txh1b
    replied
    That means they have not yet released the appointments. Keep checking.

Leave a comment:

• ziczaczom
    replied
    July visa appointment date at Tijuana, Mexico

I'm trying to schedule a visa appointment at Tijuana, Mexico somewhere in July or later. But when I try to schedule the appointment, the website shows me only June dates. There is no option at all to select anything other than June. And to top it all, there are no available dates for June. I'm badly stuck, can't go backward, cant go forward. Anyone been in the same situation?

Has anyone been able to schedule a visa appointment in July - Dec at Tijuana, Mexico. Please can you reply.

Leave a comment:

• txh1b
    replied
    You are doing it the right way and if they become available, they will show up. They open appointment slots once in couple of days.

Did you check other consulates? That should clear your concerns.

Leave a comment:

• H1 Visa,Consulate Appointment Date,Matamoros Mexico

Hi Gurus,

I am planning to go for H1 to H1 stamping in Matamoros, Mexico.
    I paid $8,got pin, entered all the info, trying to choose a appointment date.
    every time I try, it shows up Not available/Not Opened.

I wonder, am I trying to book the date in right way? Please help me if any tip to book a interview date in Metamoros website.

Please write in detail if any of you had similar experince and solution for the same.

Thanks in Advance
    Nadha

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X