Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer question

Lemme first give a little back ground about myself,

I joined Satyam in India on 05/21/2004,and Satyam had filed my H1 Visa,and I got the Visa and travelled to US on 11/01/2006, my H1B petition filed by Satyam is valid from 10/01/2006 to 09/30/2009.

on 03/20/2008 I quit Satyam and joined Valassis Direct Mail Inc in US,Valassis had transferred my H1B and the New H1B filed by Valassis is valid from 03/06/2008 to 03/28/2011.

Now I am Re joining Satyam on 06/16/2008.

Do I will still need to file for H1 transfer again as the H1 Petition filed by Satyam is still valid,and also is there a way to check if the H1 of Satyam is still valid.
    As the requirement is pretty urgent and I need to join on 06/16/2008 appreciate a quick response on this.

Originally posted by mail2aly

Do I will still need to file for H1 transfer again as the H1 Petition filed by Satyam is still valid,and also is there a way to check if the H1 of Satyam is still valid.
    Ask Satyam if they canceled the petition. If yes, then reapply. If no, join them and take care of the extension in the future based on the validity of Satyam's petition.

For future reference, no need to advertize employers for free.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X