Is there anyone out there who could advise me as to how we can recover the payment (legitimate paychecks) from my wife's employer.

The employer has not given her any termination notice in writing and neither has he verbally communicated to her that she is no longer an employee.

He has not paid her for more than a month now. Could someone please advise how to recover the payment??

If possible I would also like to sue this employer so that he is taught a lesson and does not try to exploit other H1B employees again!!


The Dragon