Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

h1 approved ,what about spouse and Child?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1 approved ,what about spouse and Child?

hi,
    my h1 has approved this year. i would like to have suggestion on what will be the earliest date, i can appear for visa interview and what about my wife and a child,should i take them along with me for visa interview otherwise let me get visa and afterwards i should make appear them.
    i am confused kindly help me.

Vusa interviews

my h1 has approved this year. i would like to have suggestion on what will be the earliest date, i can appear for visa interview and what about my wife and a child,should i take them along with me for visa interview otherwise let me get visa and afterwards i should make appear them.

---- You can apply for your H1 Visa starting sometime in September. You can also apply H4 Visas for your spouse and child at the same time as your Visa interview date. all can go together for the Visa interview, complete the process and get your Visas and come to the US starting Sept. 20 for a start of H1 employment on Oct. 1

---- Your spouse adn chile need not attend the Visa after getting H1. They may accompany you on your journey to the US or can join you later depending on your travel plans

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks a lot. subramanya.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X