No announcement yet.

When can Employer file ETA 9035 for FY 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H1b is for speciality jobs that require a minimum of Bachelors degree in the field with 16 years of education and every year of missed education can be substituted with 3 years of work experience in the field.

H1b requires a sponsor and the LCA to be approved for the period of employment. The minimum wages for that kind of position has to be paid at all times.

Getting a H1b has been rather difficult these days due to thousands of applications flooding USCIS by the first week of April while there exists a limit of 65k.

Getting a GC through H1b is rather a complicated process and with an associates degree, a GC or I140 approval is out of question.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

GC is not out of question, it would be EB-3 for skilled workers and you do not need a bachelor's degree. I did a lot of research and know that it is possible. Even my $ 5000 laywer told us it is possible, he is one of the best here in Florida and therefore one of the most expensive one. I have all the webpages on my computer in the office, I will send some information tomorrow.

Comment

/employment-based-greencard/

Check EB-3, you do not even have to be skilled to get GC.

Comment

A lawyer is cheap compared to the cost of doing it wrong! If you are not 100% sure of the process, the lawyer is a good investment.

Comment

[QUOTE=Zicke
            Check EB-3, you do not even have to be skilled to get GC.[/QUOTE]

Proving this is the difficult part to get a labor approved for the GC.

.....unskilled worker who can perform labor for which qualified workers are not available in the United States.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Well, I am skilled without bachelor's degree, what falls under EB-3. I can apply for GC, but have to wait longer in line to get it.

Any detailed help how to start to get H1B with my employer without any attorney? I cannot be the only one in this situation. Anybody out there? Please help.

Comment

O.k. if we would go with a lawyer, does anybody have an idea what H1B and/or GC would cost? My lawyer would be around $ 30.000 for both. I think this is just too much.

Comment

30,000 USD is waaaaaaay toooooooooooo much. Get a second opinion as to if you qualify. Your labor could get started even without a H1b for the GC. The labor and I140 getting approved seems tough with what you have presented. Forget about the wait. This is my opinion.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X