Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lca Validity Is Expiring

Hi,

I got H1B after 2 years AND facing many 221(g). BUT My LCA , I797 is valid till 30th September 2008. And I cant go immediatley to US before the expiration of LCA.I am planning in October 2008. What will I have to do.. Is there any legal way to extend my LCA. Please explain all the possible ways to face the situtation with out applying for another H1B.

And also will consulate can issue visas after LCA expire date also.
    Please can any body explains.. urgent..

Thanks in advance..

Raghu

After entering US, an extension can be applied. That is the common procedure followed by thousands.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for an immediate reply... but my question is can i extend the validity of LCA from india as I am not entering in to the USA with in the validity period.I am planning in to move in October 2008 where as my LCA expire on 30th September 2008

Comment

There is nothing like just the LCA being renewed. If you do not enter the US before the visa expires, you need to get a new visa stamp after the extension H1b has been filed along with a new LCA and approved.

Yes, it can be done from India. But the entire Enchilada has to happen together not just the Cheese (LCA).

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X